Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A lazy day....

Sorry another pictureless post. I used to hate posts like this but aft spending a morning uploading photos, I am too lazy to edit and sort them. :( Its really funny bcoz ever since I lost the USB cable and had to manually insert the camera's memory card into my card reader, I keep forgetting to take it out.

Bringing a camera without its memory card out is seriously stupid. Cher shld be able to understand tt feeling of mine. :P Anyway, I hv been spending shitloads recently. Which sucks bcoz the bank balance has just dropped below my safety level yet again. :(

Dammit pretty things! I always had a spending problem but I don't rmbr it to be tt bad.

Anyway, I got myself alot of craft stuff (largely for Prints. Double damn!) So will be busy doing handicraft stuff in the comfort of home-sweet-home. Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home